Optical characterization of materials and devices
Optical characterization of materials and devices through:
- Non-invasive mapping of the 3D microstructure of opaque materials (OCT), with voxel spatial resolution of 15 micrometers of side, up to 6 mm of depth, and transverse dimensions up to 2 x 2 cm2.
- Optical characterization of transparent liquido or solid samples.
- Characterization of the optical absorbance of liquid, solid, or gaseous transparent samples in the 300-1600 nm band;
- Characterization of the transmission, reflection and attenuation properties of fiber optics.
- Characterization of the specular or diffuse reflectivity of samples in the 300 – 1600 nm band
- Identification of materials using mass spectrography and LIBS.